Saturday, July 30, 2005

and a porkpie hat

Don't think that I wouldn't want one of those pencil thin moustaches, because I certainly would. I can grow one, mind you, but it is the maintenance of intricate facial hair that is the problem. One needs a steady hand and good sense of symmetry.
I'm afraid that my hands posses the resolve of a fruit bat in a wind tunnel, and my symmetrical detection is perhaps too keen. I am the sort who will sit there all day after shaving and constantly measure my sideburns to see that they are even. They never are, and I am coming to accept that. Life is simply unfair unfair to some.

3 Comments:

Blogger lotus said...

You could just shave your entire head, & do away with the need for symmetry all together. I'm talking eyebrows, lashes, nose hairs, ear canals, the whole shebang.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

Indeed. I would love to have a full body wax at regular intervals and then walk the earth smooth as a baby seal for the rest of my days.

8:54 AM  
Blogger check cash advanced04 said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my cash advance philadelphia blog site.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home