Saturday, October 01, 2005

carl weathers is no quitter

A few of you have asked me about Carl Weathers. His digestive system is back to normal, but the medicine he has had to take this past week has left him more gassy than usual. You might have even been able to smell him through computer. If so, I do apologize on his behalf.

He found the offending glove in the yard the next morning after returning from the vet and attempted to eat it again. It was his white whale, I suppose, and I admired his commitment, but I feared that it would either lead to his demise or the loss of another four hundred dollars. So it was that I threw the glove away and made him watch me do it, as I hoped that it would bring a sense of closure to the matter. It did not. He found an old pair of flip-flops in the closet and ate the leather straps off the left one.
The beast’s appetite for leather is insatiable.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like the real carl weathers to me... loves his leather...

glad he's doing better and up to his old schenanigans again...

3:01 PM  
Blogger Kat Coble said...

Poor Carl Weathers.

I guess I'm a dick because I kept meaning to ask about him, but I know that dog/babies are a sore spot if they're sick and something goes wrong.

A year ago last week, Casey had explosive and particularly foul-smelling diarrhea for 2 days. I know that stench well and I have great pity for you and Frau Camino.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Kat Coble said...

Rex, did Carl Weathers eat this guy's old new balance shoes?

8:42 AM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

It certainly sounds like something he would do, Katherine.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home