Tuesday, November 07, 2006

one last thing

The main thing you should remember when you're out there voting today is that not a single one of you received an annoying call from the Camino campaign. Sure, I may have hidden in your shrubs and taken the occasional incriminating photograph, but I never openly intruded into your life.
Yes, my fear of the telephone probably had a great deal to do with it, but I also like to think of myself as a considerate individual.
...with a lot of interesting photographs.
Anyway, just keep that in mind.
Also, I have yet to publish the manifesto, but one of the long term goals of the Camino Plan is the creation of an American monarchy, and a King Camino means no more getting pummeled with cold rain in the voting lines or running into trouble with the voting machines or getting those annoying calls or getting any calls at all.
But there will be time for talk of the Rextopia later.
First things first, people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nashville Knucklehead said...

I want you to know how pleased I was to look down after typing in your name and seeing

REX L CAMINO

on my official ballot.

I didn't put a period after "L". Will that screw things up? As you know, there is no paper trail.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

Gracias, Knuck. Your name is safe from the "enemies list".

I did use the period and I have a growing fear that "the man" will use this to thwart the will of the people.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

Dammit.
I voted for you for mayor of my burg.
Is that alright to be kept off the enemy list.

2:59 PM  
Blogger ceeelcee said...

I voted early. Twice. I bet that makes me the first one to tally 2 for Rex and hopefully makes me the last one against the wall when the revolution comes.

I meant back to the wall, by the way.

Pervs.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

Close enough, Strokumcoma.

Um, I've been trying but I can't seem to think of any way to address the "against the wall" comment that doesn't sound dirty, CLC, so I will simply thank you for your votes and guarantee your safety for now.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home