Tuesday, March 14, 2006

in the wrong business

I would like to thank Business Tennessee for the recent shout out of sorts. A.C. “No love for pimps” Kleinheider has kindly taken exception with the Seinfeldian labeling, but I’m more concerned with a few other things. Here is their description:

“Via his ‘Blog of Doom’, Murfreesboro-based Rex L. Camino, is the Seinfeld of Tennessee bloggers. He writes about nothing and does it so well that he keeps readers entertained and coming back for more”.
This has brought to light some harsh failures that had previously gone unnoticed. This blog was never meant to:
1. be well written.
2. entertain.
3. keep readers coming back.
No, my original three purposes were something completely different. My whole intent was to:
1. counteract Brittney and the rest of the Main Stream Media by exposing their Communist lies.
2. provide pie recipes.
3. post upskirt pics taken with my modified shoe camera.
The fact that Business Tennessee did not pick up on any of these exposes me for the utter failure I am. Needless to say, this has prompted a great deal of introspection that quickly turned to looking for a way to blame others. I now place the source of my blogging inadequacy on the fact that:
1. politics makes me sleepy and I rarely vote anyway.
2. I generally steal my pies from the farmhouse windowsills where they lie cooling, as it fulfills both my need for pies and my insatiable kleptomania.
3. women wear far too many pantsuits and the rest are often wary of standing too close to a man with a Polaroid camera duct taped to an old pair of Converse All-Stars.
Thank you, Business Tennessee, for helping me remember the Rex within and why he got into this crazy blogging game in the frst place.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Perhaps you could settle for the "down blouse" shots?

Congrats on the mention.

Ryan

9:58 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

I tried that once, but the mounted camera on my Viking helmet proved to be even more off putting.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Exador said...

Since you've already tried "upskirt" and "downblouse", how about trying "right sleeve" and "leftsleeve"?

It's a niche market.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I propose that you design a nostrilcam. It would be a miniature camera that you hide in your nostril(s). You could provide power to it via the gasses generated from bacterial breakdown in the user's mouth. That stuff has gotta burn. If you know you're gonna need some extra power, say for low light shots, just don't brush for a day or two prior. This follows the same basic design as the asscam, but is less prone to mosture damage, although the asscam does sport a virtual endless energy supply.

Guy with asscam farts..."did you see that?"

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!
personally, it was the profile photo that drew me here and keeps me coming back.

and ...er ... got any spec designs on the shoe camera? jes' askin' ...

4:30 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

My new scheme is to sell pictures of ladies' ankles to the Amish. I tried a website devoted to this for a while, but they never showed up for some reason.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home