Sunday, March 19, 2006

six ways to get here

And I'm afraid that each of the six left here disappointed. However, it was good to be listed on some searches that had nothing to do with Danny Boy, Rosie Greer, or Heather Orne for a change. However, should these fruitless searchers ever find their way back to my humble blog of doom, I feel they at least deserve some commentary.
1. It really does need its own website. I couldn't agree more. Someone should look into that, but I'm afraid it won't be me. I have the damn thing stuck in my head now, and that sort of thing would occur on a daily basis were I to be the "keeper of the shrine", as it were.
2. I don't get it either. Perhaps it is to distract from the birthmark, poor fashion sense, or all those damn muscles. Wait, scratch that bit about the poor fashion sense.
3. Are they a separate race of people? Will they cobble my shoes while I sleep? Should I fear them?
4. I think you can, my young Filipino friend. I think you can.
5. You don't want to do this. Facial hair gives a Mexican palm tree all its "machismo", and a Mexican palm tree without "machismo" will soon lose the will to live.
6. I am glad you left here disappointed, sir (or madame or Matt Lauer) and I hope you either find a healthier perversion or a great deal of disappointment in your journey.

2 Comments:

Blogger melusina said...

Thanks, and now the Matlock theme is stuck in MY head. Good work!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

It is quite infectious, as Andy Griffith intended.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home