Monday, July 17, 2006

nine random things that a person is likely to hear while making a day of sauntering about

1. Stop that.
2. Sir, are you trying to sneak up on someone?
3. Do you require medical attention?
4. I only ask because you appear to be frightening the other customers.
5. I see you started early today, Camino.
6. Are you sure that's not a mosey?
7. Then get out of my way, you sauntering bastard.
8. You seem to have a serious misconception as to what constitutes a saunter, Camino, for I have been witness to any number of saunterings in my day and I don't recall any ever having been performed with such a degree of unnecessary lewdness.
9. However, I think the parasol was a nice touch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Squirrel Queen said...

If sauntering is done poorly, it recalls a quote from "Pulp Fiction" - "Bring out the gimp."

12:35 AM  
Blogger Joe Powell said...

maybe ya need some nice loud theme music to go with yer saunter, just to help others realize what you are doing.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to your picture?
On another note, your blogger failed me on letter recognition the first time. Then the second time it gave me an even harder set. Well, we'll see.
Joe
OK, I got through.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Methinks all these things may have been uttered by one person.

Methinks it was Mrs. Camino.

I feel her pain.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home