Saturday, July 08, 2006

orange cure for upside down girl

It is no secret that I despise all things UT*. In fact, Moshe Dayan will join together with Yasser Arafat at a karaoke bar somewhere in the afterlife to belt out a stirring rendition of "To Sir With Love" long before I do anything less than whole heartedly cheer for any and all who compete against the Vols in any given sporting activity.
That having been said, I couldn't read this article without imagining an after school special version in which "Rocky Top" slowly builds at that moment when upside down girl is finally able to read.
*However, I do not despise the majority of Vol fans. I'm quite fond of some of them, actually, and consider their regrettable choice of alliances to be one of those "hate the sin, not the sinner" situations.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Don't be a hater.....

It just shows that UT fans are, by far, smarter than all other fans...LOL

7:25 AM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

Let me be the fist to give you a big ROLL TIDE for the upcoming football season, Michael.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home