Wednesday, October 18, 2006

uri geller seeks a "paranormal protege"

I once rode in a reportedly haunted Miata. I didn't see or experience anything more than cramped discomfort. The Mazda Protege is a bit more roomy, but the skeptic in me believes that Mr. Geller will find nothing more than a sensible and gas efficient automobile.
Then again, Mr. Geller knows how to make these things happen.
Anyway, learn your own version of the spoon bending trick and you may just win the "huge", yet undisclosed prize that awaits the winner of Geller's "American Idol"-styled competition to find his "heir".
Yes, one would assume that Geller already knows who will win. So does Miss Cleo.
No, I don't know why David Blaine and Michael Jackson are pictured with Geller.
Yes, I too wish an asteroid had struck that very spot at the moment the picture was taken.

2 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

I would volunteer to be Uri's protege.
Just think of the wicked fame I would have.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work at a car dealership. We once had a haunted Corvette. Cheers!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home