Thursday, July 14, 2005

a minor setback

Becoming a freemason is much harder than I expected. I was told that all the presidents have been freemasons and assumed it to be a necessary step towards this, but Rex will not beg for your love. Screw you guys. I'll start my own secret society and accompanying shadow government, and then we'll see who's too drunk to ascend the "winding stairs" to the middle chamber and lay in the ceremonial coffin.
You squirrelly bastards can also keep your damn fez and go-cart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim Morgan said...

You mean it's not as simple as 2B1ASK1?

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, is that code for something?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

I have asked them, but they have not taken the request seriously. They don't realize that what I lack in secret-keeping abilities I more than make up for in stealth and cat-like swiftness.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home