Thursday, October 06, 2005

adios interrupted yet again

The doodling of cartoon cowboys was perhaps a bit unprofessional, and I have since attempted to put down the pen and feign the paying of attention. By the way, the conference room has 158 ceiling tiles and over 500 diamond shapes on the carpet. I'm afraid that could not get an accurate account on the latter talley, as that would require the moving of the conference table, and I assume that the rest of the committee is happy with it where it is.

There is only one working computer in this otherwise respectable hotel, and it is often occupied by the staff. There is a broken one sitting beside it. I fruitlessly attempted to use it last night and accidentally voted for Pat Buchanan a couple of times. Ah, Florida.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

Is that you, Sarcastro? Have you turned to blogspam to rid yourself of construction equipment?

7:36 PM  
Blogger melusina said...

Lol

10:57 AM  
Blogger Wally Bangs said...

What is it with the blogspammers? I get around 60 or so hits on a good day, yet I'm getting 4 or more blogspammers per day, often on old archived stuff.

Although I will admit to chuckling at the comments to my review of AC/DC's Family Jewels DVD the other day. It was for some penis enlargement site.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger will allow you to put one of those fuzzy word tests to keep bots from advertising on your comment section. I've seen it on several other blogs. It'll really cut down on those things.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

I thought about that, Gunny, but I'm sometimes interested in what blogspam has to say.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home