Wednesday, December 14, 2005

happy monkey day

Some of you have grown tired of Christmas either through commercial oversaturation, the overly enthusiastic, people looking for religious fights, or some personal dispute that you may have with my Jesus. Perhaps you have even turned your back on the assortment of other holidays in the holiday season and find that none of these offerings cover what you are looking for in a holiday.
Then again, there are those of you who can't get enough and wish that December only had more to offer in the area of festive occasions.
Fear not, for I have something for you both.
December 14th is officially Monkey Day, and I think we can all come together over that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

night monkey, night monkey
oh so soft and cuddly.

happy, happy night monkey.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Vol Abroad said...

Once again, I failed to get my Monkey Day cards out on time.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

Arbor Day always has a way of sneaking up on me.

Wasn't that a song by Gordon Lightfoot?

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home