Wednesday, March 22, 2006

the first 9 questions i would pose to willie tyler were i hosting a show able to score big time guests like mr tyler, preferably accompanied by lester

lester tyler and willy
1. May I hold Lester?
2. Why not?
3. Fine. Do puppeteers really do well with the ladies, or was the man who taught that puppetry correspondence course knowingly engaging in false advertisement?
4. Did Lester start off with the “Lester” hat, or was that something you added to counteract a growing confusion about which of you was actually “Lester”? One would think that people would assume the puppet to be the one without the surname, but you never know.
5. Did you happen across a number of hats proclaiming “Lester”, or was this something you had to special order?
6. Were there nights when you were backstage pinning the “Lester” hat onto Lester that you thought to yourself, “Why the hell didn’t I just get a ‘Willy Tyler’ hat?”
7. Did it ever occur to you to call the act "Willy Tyler and a puppet that strangely resembles Arthur Ashe"?
8. What exactly goes through a man’s mind when he’s dressing a puppet?
9. Did you ever think about coming out in the “Lester” hat just to fuck with people?

2 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

Willie and Lester creeped me out as a kid.
I saw that movie "Magic" with Anthony Hopkins and I was never the same.
Eerie. That and the fact that clowns are trying to kill me just makes me live on the paranoid edge.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Kat Coble said...

Dummies freak me out.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home