Thursday, June 01, 2006

the lure of women voters

Women's suffrage has taught us two things:

1. Susan B. Anthony was triumphant in demanding the right to vote, but she was far less successful as a coin designer. Her dollars were too close in appearance to quarters and were therefore never accepted into the general coin using population.

Also, strippers prefer paper dollars.

2. Women are strong, beautiful and intelligent creatures whose votes count just as much as a man’s. They are all that Helen Reddy said they were and more, and I consider myself lucky just to be in the presence of those walking goddesses who have yet to file a restraining order against me.

Fact: There are actually more women in existence than men. Ergo, women potentially have much more voting power than men.

As you can see, I would be a fool to ignore the chick vote in my write in candidacy for the US senate. One viable strategy could even consist of directing all my energy towards pandering to women in the hopes of solidifying the female Tennessean vote. However, my inability to sweet talk the ladies would no doubt prove a formidable obstacle along such a path.

Therefore, I shall explore a route that allows me to say very little about actual issues concerning womenfolk and relies instead on simple, seemingly meaningless propaganda that will hopefully get the message out subliminally. Then it will hopefully work its way into the consciousness and sway the ladies.

How will I do that?

Simple. I will make shirts, unmentionables, tote bags, and trucker hats available to them.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like the panties say "MOTE" instead of
VOTE".

While I find the idea of "Mote" Camino interesting, I'm not sure the honey's are gonna wanna sport the term over their potentially motelike pubic region. I mean, does it mean there is a mote to be crossed before entering the tunnel of bliss, or that the tunnel of bliss is motelike in it's dimensions? See? It could go either way.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

I noticed the "mote" thing once I saw them on the panties. I guess that's one of the pitfalls of designing my own font. Perhaps some tweaking is in order.

Thanks, Jeb. Be safe this hurricane season.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

But I would much refer to see Mote Camino down there on a girl than to see this.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

I fixed it.

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot pink and brown flip flops

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home