Friday, February 03, 2006

to the lady who just moved into the house behind me

I was not yelling at you. I realize that my fence obscured your view of the dog, but it was a reasonable assumption that my shouts of "stop eating the rabbit shit and get the hell in the house" were not in any way intended for you. I was wrong and apologize for getting our relationship off on the wrong foot.
However, I am fully confident that my habit of leaving the blinds open would've made for an equally regrettable introduction.
I hope you're just renting.
Sincerely,
Rex

4 Comments:

Blogger chez bez said...

I love the image of her hearing you and "getting the hell in the house."

If only she had a blog, we could see her take on the thing.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

If she look overly startled, you might have just interrupted her very disturbing lawn breakfast.

Better keep the blinds drawn.

3:31 PM  
Blogger chez bez said...

Rex,

Off topic but you will appreciate this.

Youtube.com has a plethora of Tom Waits video clips. Interviews, concert performances, etc.

Enjoy.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

Thanks, Michael. I'll have to spend quite a bit of time there the next time I'm around a computer with a reasonably decent connection.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home