Friday, June 02, 2006

one of the reasons for which i will beat down tony danza

I have had the theme song to Who's the Boss? stuck in my head for two days now, and it has, at times, left me a walking shell of a man with little more to live for than the thin wisp of a hope that I may someday meet Tony Danza and tell him all about it just before I smite him. I have managed to keep it at bay and even briefly dispatch it by listening to Cuban jazz to and from work, but even now it lurks faintly behind the hum of computers and low office chatter around me, and I fear it.

Believe it or not, it took four people to write this wretched piece of music that makes even the lyrics belted out by Tim McGraw seem almost semi-literate by comparison.

Well, perhaps that is a bit harsh.

Still, I only hope that each of the four responsible dies slowly and unloved.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

One of the composers of that craptastic song, Larry Carlton, was a high school acquaintance of my dad's. In the late 80's, someone took a gun and shot old Larry in the head. (He survived.) My dad wondered why in the world anyone would shoot such a nice guy, but I think you've uncovered the reason. Clearly his composing this song and getting blasted in the face are not unrelated occurrences.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

The defense would only need to implant that song into the heads of the jury to get the shooter acquited.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home