Monday, December 19, 2005

unable to let sleeping goats lie

I have already mentioned her way too many times on this humble little blog. Too be honest, I find her neither attractive nor all that interesting, but she is bound to surface anytime I google kinkajous for my own amusement. She has stayed long past her allotted fifteen minutes, and I certainly would prefer to do my part in assisting the collective unconscious to completely erase her existence from memory, but a goat is hard thing to simply let pass without mentioning.
Does she really have a goat now? Are goats the next trend in fashionable pets? Will there be a boom in goat breeding that eventually leads to a multitude of discarded goats? Would you, by any chance, go see a band named "Discarded Goats"? What about "googling kinkajous for my own amusement"? Is that even legal? Is the goat thing old news? If not, then how can a self respecting journalist just bury this fact in the middle of the story?
I think the last one kind of answers itself.

6 Comments:

Blogger John H said...

To the long list of euphemistic phrases for masturbation, I"m thinking that 'googling kinkajous for my own amusement' shoots to the top of the list, certainly surplanting it's cousin, spanking the monkey.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

It certainly sounds better for the primate involved.

8:25 AM  
Blogger H.U.T.S. said...

I think she took the trend from Tanya Tucker's show "tuckerville". Her son Greyson brought some fainting goats home without her knowing. She let him keep them. Rather appropriate since she lives near Nashville. Can't wait until it starts back up in Jan. on TLC. Better than the Osbournes.

8:44 AM  
Blogger melusina said...

Goats rule! I can't wait til Paris' goat kicks her in the ass. That will be a keeper.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

Tanya Tucker has a show? I keep thinking she's dead, but that must be Tammy Wynette.

I pray for the same thing, Mel. I don't mind talking about Paris when she's getting her ass kicked by livestock.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eat me

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home