Wednesday, February 08, 2006

duane & duane, episode 9

I feel that I should point out a couple of things first:
1. I do not write DUANE & duane, the comic strip that has shown up sporadically on this page over the last few months. It is written by a slightly disturbed, yet harmless Danish immigrant who often sits beside me at the men's knitting club get togethers at the local Masonic temple.
Damn. I don't think I was allowed to reveal the bit about the knitting.
I guess it's back to the Shriners for you.
Anyway, I post DUANE & duane here as a favor to him and so that his family back in Denmark can get the impression that he is making something of himself in the new world. I think the strip is based on the stories of failed comedians and their handpuppets that the Danish have told around the campfire for centuries, but that is just a guess. I don't actually read it.
2. I should therefore point out that we here at Rex L. Camino's Blog of Doom are not in any way responsible for the content of DUANE & duane.
That having been said, enjoy (provided that you are clear on both points).

3 Comments:

Blogger Vol Abroad said...

OK Rex, I see you are cashing in on the whole support Denmark thing.

Rah! Support Denmark!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Joe Powell said...

Think maybe for lunch today, I'll have a cheese danish.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HA HA! HA!
Whew! Whoo wee!

(wiping my eyes, catching my breath)

Man . . . (chuckling)

Um . . . I don't get it.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home