Thursday, April 27, 2006

accidents will happen

Mrs. Camino is out of town for a few days, and the cat has taken to spending the night sleeping on my head in her absence. He is quite a large cat with a substantial purr that takes very little prompting, and this has led to dreams that I am one of those guys who carves things with blocks of ice and a chainsaw. I keep trying to carve a statue of Elvis Costello but always mess up on the glasses.
I am then left to splinter the whole thing into ice candlestick holders for some reason, and no one cares about seeing those.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what's the cat dreaming about?

[Wow, you are up earlier than me.]
{Oh, sorry, you are up just as early as me.}
(Your blog is on Pacific time, I guess.)
JWP

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home